This non-invasive treatment restores the appearance and function of the vaginal area, resulting in rapid recovery, and is both simple, and painless.
Vaginal HIFU is the latest technique for rejuvenation, and tightening of the vagina. With age, the collagen fibers in the vagina begin to lose elasticity. Vaginal tightening improves the resilience of vaginal tissues with the aid of Highly Intensified Focused Ultrasound (HIFU), an effective treatment for the reconstruction of the skin’s collagen and elastin fibers.
The treatment is best suited to those who are over 25 years of age with mild to moderate vaginal weakness, ie: after vaginal delivery. Vaginal tightening is for those who want to rejuvenate the vagina, and / or return to how your vagina felt when you were younger.
The treatment also works well for those who are older and feel the affects of dispelling urine when you sneezing or coughing. While a tightening with HIFU is not as effective as surgery, it does offer a milder alternative for those who do not yet need surgery, or for those who are waiting for surgery. And, of course, there are those who prefer another option to that of surgery.
- Vaginal tightening and strengthening.
- Increased vaginal lubrication and reduced dryness.
- Extensive vaginal health improvement.
- Improved vaginal sensitivity.
- Rejuvenation through cell renewal.
- Result after a single treatment can last up to 2 years.
- Treatment Intervals: 6 months.
- Epidermis Protection: Energy into the dermis layer of skin without injury.
- Deep: Epidermis. Accurate reach 3.0mm – 4.5mm.
- Temperature: 50-70 degrees.
- Effect: Epidermis Regeneration.
- Voltage: AC100v-240v 50/60HZ.
- Energy Type: HIFU (High Intense Focused Ultrasound).
- Output Power: 0.1J (weak) to 1.0J (strong) (0.1J/step).
- Spacing: 1.0 to 3.0mm (0.1mm/step).
- Focal Length: 5 to 25mm (1.0mm/step).
- Rotating Angle: 5-25 degree.