The IQ 980nm Diode Laser works at the optimum absorption spectrum of porphyrin vascular cells.
Our advanced system stimulates dermal collagen growth and increases epidermal thickness and density so that the small blood vessels are no longer exposed while enhancing the skin’s elasticity and resistance.
To overcome traditional laser treatment redness, the IQ Diode Laser’s specifically designed hand-piece enables the 980nm laser beam to focus down to a 0.2-0.5mm diameter range, enabling more concentrated energy to reach the targeted tissue, while avoiding burning the surrounding skin tissue.
The IQ 980nm Vascular Laser is an extremely safe technique, particularly when the energy applied is calculated to such a fine degree, making our vascular removal system the method of choice for treating superficial veins.
- US laser and laser fiber.
- Intuitive graph display, 7.4″ TFT touch screen, convenient and easy to operate.
- Application tips: One for superficial spider veins, another for subcutaneous spider veins.
- Automatic power calibration.
- Imported ‘plug and play’ handle connector, offering a more stable performance, with an easy to replace the lamp.
- Automatic fiber identification, with a Φ7 laser bar, offering a larger, and more efficient (1600mj), energy output.
- Output time and frequency controlled by our advanced software, exceeding varying treatment demands.
- Imported lamp, with 1,000,000 shot capability.
- Real-time power monitor, with a large power supply (600W).
- Advanced heat radiation system, with long continuous working time.
- Power: 600W.
- Laser Power: 16W.
- Indicator Brightness: 1-5 level, adjustable.
- Work Mode: Continuous/Pulse.
- Spot size: 1.4mm/1.9mm/2.4mm.
- Voltage: 110-240V 50-60Hz.
- Spot Size: 1.4mm, 1.9mm, 2.4mm,