This gentle but effective treatment uses pure flower grains that quickly removes dry, ashy, dead skin cells, and stimulates cell turnover for smoother and younger-looking skin.
Using non-invasive dermabrasion skin rejuvenation technology, designed with 8 hydra-dermabrasion tips, and 9 diamond dermabrasion tips, our diamond microdermabrasion machine is applicable to different skin locations, helping to make skin smoother everywhere.
Removes fine lines, aging cuticles in the skin, dirt, oil in pores, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, wrinkles, and shallow acne scars. By removing the barrier created by layers of dead skin cells, this procedure allows for deeper penetration of lotions and creams, allowing the active ingredients to find their way to the lower layers of skin.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, soft, and renewed.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Addresses hyper-pigmentation problems.
- Acne and chicken pox scars.
- Stretch marks.
- Improves skin tone. Corrects skin damage.
Note: The fastest way to achieve a healthy, youthful glow, is to buff away the layers of dead skin that have accumulated from age and sun exposure. In microdermabrasion a pressurized jet scours the skin with micronized crystals (usually aluminum oxide) and then vacuums the dead cells away. It’s important the spa you visit uses a device that allows them to adjust the grit so that it is appropriate for your skin type. Do not book this service the day of any important event you will attending that day, given your cheeks may be a little rosy immediately afterward.
- Technology: Hydra Facial/ Hydradermabrason.
- Vacuum Power: 100Kpa Max.
- Max. Ouput: 250VA.
- Operational Control: Control Panel.
- Hand Pieces: Hydradermabrasion handle with 8 tips. Microdermabrasion with 9 tips.
- Electrical: 100-240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz.
- Weight: 16kg.