Since the proportion and density of gel will influence the concentration of PRP, our gel is specially developed, such that, after centrifuge, there will never be any gel vestigial on the tube wall.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is derived from ones’ own blood. Blood is drawn in the routine fashion and spun at high speed (centrifuged) to separate the red blood cells (RBCs) from the “plasma”, or watery portion of the blood. In a centrifuged tube of blood, a very high concentration of platelets can be found in the small space between the RBCs and the yellow plasma portion. The platelets are drawn off in a small amount of plasma to yield an all-natural portion of the fluid that is very rich in platelets. PRPs are widely used in laboratories, hospitals, and blood banks.
Treatment: Skin rejuvenation, hair loss, anti-aging, and osteoarthritis.
- Brushless motor, maintenance-free, no powder pollution, quick in speed, up and down.
- Range of speed from 0 to 4000 rpm, smooth in operation, low noise, with little vibration.
- A microcomputer control system, with digital display of RCF, time and speed. There are 10 programs and 10 modes of acceleration/deceleration to choose from.
- Electric cover lock, compact design, over-speed, and imbalance protection, making it safe and reliable.
- Our PRP tubes are designed with specific glass that can be sterilized by co. 60 rays, and remain transparent. In addition to all our tube glass is pyrogenic free.
- Max Speed: 4,000rpm.
- Max RCF: 2000xg.
- Max Capacity: 8x15ml.
- Time Range: 0-99min.
- RPM/RCF Convert: Yes.
- Noise (db): <55.
- Temperature: -20c to -40c.
- Acc/Dcc: 10 kinds.
- Speed Accuracy: +20r/min.
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1°C.
- Voltage (V/Hz): AC 220V, 50Hz, 2,5A.
- Size: 300x270x250mm.
- N.W.: 8kg.