CE-marked, not approved by FDA
Juvéderm VOLIFT is a sterile pyrogen-free physiological solution of cross-linked hyaluronic acid which is not of animal origin. The gel is presented in a graduated, pre-filled, disposable syringe. Each box contains two 1mL syringes, 4 single-use 30G1/2″ sterile needles to be used only for injecting Juvéderm VOLIFT, an instruction leaflet, and a set of labels in order to ensure traceability. This new addition to Allergan’s next-generation dermal filler range has been developed using VYCROSS™ technology, which uses an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight HA to improve the cross-linking efficiency of HA chains. This more effective cross-linking allows for a lower concentration of HA to be used, delivering an ultra-smooth gel for a natural look and feel, minimal swelling and bruising, as well as improved duration.
Juvéderm VOLIFT with VYCROSS™ Technology is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid Filler to treat any deep skin depressions and can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration
- Juvéderm VOLIFT is an injectable gel implant intended for the treatment of any deep skin depressions due to conditions such as premature aging.
- Juvéderm VOLIFT can also be used for face contouring and volume restoration.
- Juvéderm VOLIFT is intended to be used via deep dermis or lips mucosa injection by an authorized medical practitioner.
- The presence of lidocaine is meant to reduce the patient’s pain during treatment.
- Hyaluronic Acid gel 17.5 mg
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7.2 q.s. 1 mL